Sunday 7 December 2014

PHOTOS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR CHRIS... A Man Sent By God To The World

 A man sent from God, light to the path of many. Your words brings encouragement to us any time we are down.
Many a time, in our walk of faith we encounter several challenges but, YOU have thought us how to fight our fight and win our fight. You have thought us how to re-create our destinies. You have thought us how to change situations. You have thought how to pray effectively and also how to always have a great day. Words are indeed not enough to express our gratitude.

 No matter how much we tried, we can't thank you enough but just like Pastor Ose rightly said, in Heaven, God will help us thank you properly. I PERSONALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH and every time i scroll through pictures in my gallery, when I get to a picture of you, I always stop to either say "Thank you so much sir or I love you Sir or may be, kiss the picture" This is my act of appreciation. I do it almost every time because you've changed my Life through God's word and now i can smile and be confident. You are indeed God's prophet to our generation, A Man sent from God to bless the world. I just wish the whole world can sit under your teachings. Happy Birthday Sir! I Love You.


 Dear reader, Pastor Chris' birthday is a special one. Please kindly drop your birthday greetings to him and stay in touch @ Chocolategist Blog  for more updates on Pastor Chris' Birthday. He is worth celebrating! Do you Agree with me?
#HappyBirthdayPastorChris #IncreaseInGrace